We are five artists who would like to extend as much help as we can to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan which devastated the Visayas region of Philippines last week. Hoping that by doing something we love, we would be able raise more than what we can actually give by ourselves. :)
Here’s how it goes. By donating 30$ (or PhP1300) to the Philippine Red Cross, you will get 5 cute chibi drawings from Karla, Mookie, Savy, Shei and Demi. You can also commission us individually by donating 7$ (Php300). But please take note that we can only accept 5 slots for individual commissions and Savy is not open for individual commissions.
Package commissions are automatically accepted so you can make your donation without our approval, but individual commissions will require confirmation first so don’t pay just yet! Email Demi at email@example.com to inquire about individual artists’ slots.
Ready to donate and get drawings from us? The Philippine Red Cross offers a lot of ways to accept donations. Paypal donation is open to those interested who are overseas. While those who are currently in the Philippines can deposit their donations to the Philippine Red Cross account on any bank listed at their page.
Here is the simple requirement: An email with a copy of your paypal donation receipt (or a copy of your bank deposit slip) is needed to confirm the donation. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your art requests. Remember when requesting: Nothing your momma wouldn’t approve of!
Please support us and spread the word~
In a matter of hours on Friday, Typhoon Haiyan completely devastated parts of the central Philippines. It was one of the strongest storms ever recorded. The death toll is estimated up to 10,000 with hundreds of thousands more displaced. The country has declared a “state of calamity.”
To all our…
Last Friday, typhoon Haiyan, locally called typhoon Yolanda, one of the strongest typhoons ever recorded in history, hit the Philippines, leaving 20 provinces devastated. An estimated 4 million people were affected. 10,000 deaths were reported to date. Thousands of families have lost their homes and loved ones. We need all the help we can get. Here’s a condensed list of how you can help and where you can send your donations:
FOR THOSE IN THE PHILIPPINES
- text donations via Globe
- Red Cross and DSWD relief operations (infographic)
- list of ongoing relief operations via Rappler
- donations via ABS-CBN News
- donations via Victory Philippines
- Tulong Kabataan Relief Drive
- relief operations via University of the Philippines
- relief operations via the Department of Education
- pick-up locations for donations via Air 21
- donations via the Philippine Red Cross (including PayPal)
- donations via Global Giving
- donations via Habitat for Humanity
- donations via World Food Programme
- donations via ANCOP Foundation USA
- donations via UNICEF Philippines
- donations via CARE Australia
- donations via Caritas Internationalis
- donations via GMA Network (credit card)
- donations via World Vision
- donations via AmeriCares
- donations via Samaritan’s Purse (Canada)
- donations via Canadian Red Cross (or you can text REDCROSS or ROUGE to 30333 to donate $5)